Sunday, 21 October 2007

Grace and Poise

...are two things that every celebrity should possess. Albeit, in more recent times this seems to be seriously lacking of such 'celebrities' as Paris, Britney, Lindsay and the lot. Thankfully, due to my own serious lack of these two key traits I can still retain my wannabe-celebrityness.

Ok, ok. So maybe I'm using the terms 'grace and poise' loosely to cover up my severe klutziness that manifested itself again today when I tripped not once, but twice in about ten seconds. First at the top of the doorstep in Jim Carrey as Ace Ventura fashion, and then again at the end of the garden path in a true soap opera rendition of the damsel's great fall. Arms flailing out to the side and head and neck doing the great whiplash action to such an extent I nearly knocked my forehead on the pavement. Yes, I did it, and I did it good.

And then I got the hiccups from the trauma of two falls in ten seconds.

No comments: