Sunday, 6 January 2008

Bloghopping

I was hopping from blog to blog (namely, from Nicole's to Simon's) and came across an amusement called 'The Advertising Slogan Generator' - Thanks Simon. Needing very much to be amused - and, if possible, lulled to sleep - as I am still on EST rather than GMT this is what was generated when I entered 'Alli':

Make Alli Yours.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator, for all your slogan needs. Get more Alli slogans.



Uhhuh. Right... Any takers?

And then I followed up with 'The Wannabe Celebrity':

A Day Without The Wannabe Celebrity is Like a Day Without Sunshine.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator, for all your slogan needs. Get more the wannabe celebrity slogans.



Haha. Pure Gold. Clearly I'm delirious and borderline hysterical due to exhaustion and jetlag.

No comments: