
The Chinese New Year Family Day event that took place this past Saturday at the British Museum in London broke attendance records. Like all-time records, not just annual records for the museum.
And guess what. The company I work for was one of the partners that helped to put together that event. Wicked! We are all very excited that the day was such a huge success and that the queue literally took over the block in front of the museum. See photo above.
And another really-tiny secret (I don't even think the British Museum will admit it): It was the first time EVER that the museum had to close its doors to the public for safety and in order to control the capacity crowd; yeah, it was THAT full.

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
I'm really chuffed. But I am slightly bummed that I didn't get to chat with Damon Albarn of Blur, Gorillaz and The Good, the Bad and the Queen fame who happens to be a musical genius. I did have a lovely time out with my friend Nat at another gig, but it would have been MEGA-cool to see the Monkey Suite that Albarn composed and just even shake his hand.
I think maybe the VIP status on the day should suffice for me. It was a very big day.
Just one last big HOORAY!
1 comment:
You rock star you.
Post a Comment