TURN OFF THE PREDICTIVE TEXT FUNCTION ON MY MOBILE?
I am very upset that my new (read: necessary, but unwanted) mobile has the predictive text function set automatically on it - and that I don't know how to turn it off! Argh. The manual where it probably lists how to reset this stupid mobile to normal texting capabilities is in my office - and my office is on the other side of town. Not good. The instructions for how to turn it off had better be in that manual because tomorrow I am going to go into the office and the first thing I am going to do is turn the dumbest function ever to intrude upon the world of mobile media OFF.
Old mobile: I am so sorry that we have had to part ways. If it could be any other way I would make it so, but alas your old age and the depths of my various handbags filled with random crap were by no means a 'compatible' relationship. I hold you close at heart always if not at hand.
I sense that this might be the beginning of a very hostile relationship.
Fine. That is enough grumbling for now.
Tuesday, 25 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I truly never understood why people used that stupid function! I could never figure it out. And now that I am back in the US I may never text again! Yay for calling plans that are affordable!
ps - I am sending good thoughts to your dearly departed phone. May he/she/it/s(he) rest in peace.
Post a Comment