Tuesday, 11 September 2007

Why now?

Hmmm... some of you might wonder why I have finally decided to join the blogging association (from now on referred to as 'the ba'* for short). Let me list the reasons:

(1) Ms Nicole Barry. A wonderful woman who enjoys her blog so much (and it is truly great, check it out: http://britsandgrits.blogspot.com/) that her enthusiasm spills over and cannot be avoided.
(2) Facebook has been taken over by the corporation and I don't like it. Call me an elitist, but I much preferred it when it was 'for the cool kids only'. And besides, most of my close friends don't spend nearly enough time on Facebook anymore to satisfy my hunger for new updates.
(3) The dissertation is DONE! What's a girl to do when the most significant work of the past 5 months of her life is complete? Blog, of course.

And so it begins.

*quotation marks included, naturally.

No comments: