Tuesday, 11 September 2007

I don't want to grow up, but one day when I 'have' to...

... I will get to decorate my dream flat/house/mansion. I've decided that's one of the few perks of adulthood - I'm sure there are others, but they don't have the same appeal at the moment.

So, I guess it's time to fess up. I've already picked out some of the photos I've taken during my travels that I'd like to decorate my walls with one day. I just like looking at these photos - ok, ok, admiring them. What can I say? Sometimes I've managed to get lucky with a camera and have taken pictures that are almost passable for decent photography. Well, ok, maybe not. But they're going on my walls, not yours; so what does it matter if you don't agree?

Just teasing. I do hope you enjoy my photos too.





1 comment:

Nicole said...

These are fantastic photos! I'm so glad you decided to start a blog! See you soon! xo