And see who shall be the next Stanley Cup champions.
...
...
...
Do you really think I know?
Erm - WRONG! (if you answered yes).
But I'm going to rub my hands together and make a prediction anyway (this is completely void of any research and is based on gut instinct alone).
The Ottawa Senators. This is their year. That's my prediction.
And if not, then I'm going to make the more generalised prediction and say that the Cup is coming back to the east, so I don't think, as the experts predict, that the Detroit Red Wings are going to do get Lord Stanley's trophy this year. Especially since Stevie Y (an Ottawa native) retired. But they'll be my favourites to win the Western Conference. Oh, actually, make that Calgary. Ooh... it's a tough call, a tough call indeed, but Detroit has loads of high-quality hockey in its backpockets - and on the ice too, obviously - so maybe I will stick with Detroit. I'm a bit up in the air on that one. Doesn't really matter though, the Sens are going to pull it together this year and go ALL the way.
The Battle of Ontario recommences tonight. GO SENS GO!
Wednesday, 3 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment