Tuesday, 2 October 2007

Chav 'epitomised'

BARF!

I hadn't realised that in moving to LA the so-called Queen of the Chavs (c. 2000), Posh Beckham, had relinquished her title to the heir apparent. But indeed she has.


(Image taken from: http://www.perezhilton.com/)

My, oh my, Britney. This has fashion catastrophe written ALL over it. Words cannot express (well ok, barf or vom might suffice) just how much it hurts to look at this picture of you, the former pop princess. Pull yourself together, please! I was cheering for you until I found out you ignored every one of the court orders that were handed out in the past couple of weeks. It was for your own benefit. I still have my fingers crossed behind my back for you because every kid needs a mum. But you really do need to get it together.

In other unrelated news: Alli is still looking for a flat as the one she had her hopes set on only had a bath and no shower, and Alli does not do baths - she blames years of teaching swimming lessons for her aversion to finding soaking in the tub relaxing...

No comments: