Monday, 1 October 2007

What's in your handbag?

Oooh, I was having a think today about what the purpose of blogs are and if I'm on track or straying very far from the intended purpose, but then I thought: 'Nah, don't care. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing until I get complaints and asked to stop*'

And then I had another think and realised that indeed I still do live a bit in my own dreamworld and have always had a hidden (ok, ok not so hidden) desire to be a celebrity. No. Not a la Britney Spears/Lindsay Lohan debacles, but more like those that are featured on magazine covers for the nice things they do, and yes, of course because they also get to wear totally fab clothes on the magazine covers. I'm thinking Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Garner etc., etc.

Following from that, I have always wanted to be interviewed and asked 'What's in your handbag?'. I'm not very concerned with whether people care or not what I carry in my handbag, I just like extending the dreamworld and feeding my inner-celebrity ego. And moreover, I just think you can tell a lot by what someone carries in their handbag. On that note though, I'm not going to tell you just yet all the contents of my handbag (you'll have to be patient and wait until I declutter it to a manageable and unembarrassing state).

But, I am going to tell you

The five beauty products I can't bear to be without:

(1) Cetaphil facial cleanser
(2) Blistex Lip Medex - in the tub, not the stick form.
(3) Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume
(4) Ombrelle sunscreen SPF 15 or 30
(5) And for fancy nights out - ie, when I must put on makeup to look presentable: The Body Shop Shimmer Waves

* Please hold off on any and all complaints a couple more posts at least, I've got stuff I want to write about.

No comments: