
90s British boyband TAKE THATHmm... how do I put this delicately? Just about everything!
Howard: What is he wearing? The trousers are too high-waisted, the top is too short-waisted and dreadlocks... DREADLOCKS!
Mark: Looks a bit like a teenage girl. Her name is 'Plain Jane'.
Jason: Obstructed from view mostly by girly Mark, Jason's hair is a bit too shiny in this dark photo - signalling that he suffers from a serious case of gel-head. Bad. Very bad.
Gary: Strangely, from this picture it seems he should not have been derided as much as he was by the public for being 'the ugly one' of the band, as clearly he's the one who looks fairly normal in hindsight. This was the turning point for me in realising that something was the matter with this picture. If you're still not convinced check out the new 'Autograph for Men by M&S' campaign. Gary might even be considered 'the hot one' now. Well, at least for an old guy.
Robbie: I can't decide whose is worse. Howard or Robbie's hair. Though he might be the love of my life (every girl has a soft spot for cheeky monkeys from Stoke-on-Trent) Robbie's the loser here as his choice of hairstyle screams 'any food that has recently been ingested will be regurgitated!' Lose the shine on the suit and you might get a passing grade. Just for the clothes though.
1 comment:
Was Gary really the "ugly" one? I always thought he was the stud! Maybe that was just in Toronto, who knows?!
Oh dear if I ever saw Robbie's hair like this I don't think I ever would have become a fan. Well done sticking by him through thick and thin and... that.
Mark is just so small!
Post a Comment