That is apparently the motto of my friend Alanna, who graced Brighton with her presence for less than 24 hours this past weekend.
I love shopping. Alanna loves it more. A lot more.
I am truly impressed with the way she can pick out the key trends for the season and then deciphers what works for her. The woman does not need food nor water to give her energy. The clothes (and shoes!) are enough inspiration. She really did need that other suitcase by the end of the day.
I, on the other hand, did not fare quite as well. I only got three blouses (2 of which were the same design but in two colours and two sizes), two dresses, some socks and a pair of black heels for work. B-O-R-I-N-G. But, it still doesn't stop me from wearing my new party dress around the house though.
Sunday, 14 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment