Wednesday, 12 September 2007

Random Quote #1

Occasionally, I hear a quote or a line that is memorable because it is either thought-provoking, profound, endearing or just plain funny (usually the last moreso than any of the others). These might have little effect on you, or even on me, but I am wildly entertained for a moment and think it useful to include them here, especially since I have always intended to make a collection of 'the greatest hits' of quotes, phrases and lines but never got around to doing so. Until now.

So let's get this show on the road!

CIA Agent: Erm Sir, he just drove off the roof.
Vosen: What?
CIA Agent: He just drove off the roof!
(The Bourne Ultimatum, 2007)

Perhaps the funniest lines in the whole film. But don't let these lines deter you from the overall quality of the entire film, this was one of the best, if not, the best film of the year. See it!

No comments: